Physics: Best Internet Resources: Elements-HEP
This guide contains some of the best physics resources freely available on the Internet.Last Updated: May 24, 2018 12:05 PM
Elements, Nuclides, & High Energy Physics
- Basic Reference Data for Electronic Structure Calculations (NIST)
- GENIE: General Internet Search Engine for Atomic Data (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- HEPData Repository - cross sections, fragmentation & structure functions, polarization
- INSPIRE (Stanford Linear Accelerator Laboratory) - the key high energy and astrophysics database, freely available.
- Los Alamos Periodic Table
- National Nuclear Data Center (Brookhaven National Laboratory) - a clearinghouse for collision cross sections, half-lives, and other nuclear data.