Chemistry: Best Internet Resources: History
This guide contains some of the best chemistry resources freely available on the Internet.
History of Chemistry
- Chemical Heritage Foundation - History of chemistry with online exhibits
- Chemsoc Timeline (RSC) - Exploration of key history of science events, emphasis on chemistry
- Citation Classics: The human side of scientific papers (Eugene Garfield)
- IsisCB Explore: Open Access History of Science Discovery Service (History of Science Society) - Searches the literature in the history of science, technology, and medicine. Based on the Isis Current Bibliography of the History of Science and updated annually.
- Museum of the History of Science Image Library (Oxford Univ.) - Over 8,500 images of scientific instruments, manuscripts, portraits, historic photographs, & engravings
- Selected Classic Papers from the History of Chemistry (Le Moyne Univ.)
- Wikipedia Timeline of Chemistry