Environmental Engineering Research: Standards & Test Methods
Standards & Test Methods
AOAC - Association of Official Analytical Chemists
- Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists (16th ed., 1998)
Lockwood Library Sci & Engr Reference Collection QD75 .A8
APHA / AWWA / WPCF - American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, and Water Pollution Control Federation
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater (22nd ed., 2012)
Lockwood Library Sci & Engr Reference Collection QD142 .A5
ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- We have most current ASCE standards in print. These are shelved either in the Lockwood Science & Engineering Reference Collection on the 1st floor of Lockwood Library or in the Lockwood Book Collection. To locate them in the UB Libraries' collections, use the listing on the ASCE standards webpage to get the full title and then search by the title in the UB Libraries Catalog to get the library location and call number information or contact the Engineering Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASTM - American Society for Testing & Materials
- Annual Book of ASTM Standards (2017 & 2014 editions are kept in Reference)
Lockwood Science & Engineering Reference Collection TA 401 .A64
Volume 1 of this multi-volume work is the index for the set and contains both a subject and alphanumeric listing of all of the standards included in the collection. The ASTM website also provides access to an online catalog that can be searched by keyword or standard number to help you identify relevant standards in this printed set. The 2017 edition, shelved in the Lockwood Library Science & Engineering Reference Collection, is the most recent set we have. Older editions are shelved in the Lockwood Book Collection under the same call number or in the Annex.
EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
- The EPA makes available online the full text of methods they have developed for for measuring the concentration of substance or pollutants in various media (water, solid waste, air, etc.) via their online Collection of Methods.
For more information on standards in general, please visit the Standards and Specifications Research Guide.
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|