Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research: Equations & Formulas
Knovel Interactive Equations
- Online Collection of Interactive Equations in Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering
Covers design of motors and drives, pipe design, hydraulics, fluid mechanics and rheology, boiler and pressure vessel design, HVAC, systems and equipment, ship and vehicle design and manufacturing, Finite Element Method, and control of vibration. Of use to mechanical, aerospace, manufacturing, plumbing, and automotive engineers designing mechanical devices for improved performance, increased energy efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Online Collection of Interactive Equations in General Engineering
Covers energy efficiency, fluid mechanics, mathematical functions, systems engineering, design of experiments, geographic information systems, new product development, and materials properties. Of use to all engineers requiring quick refreshers on fundamental engineering principles, definitions of specific terms, equations, and properties data about specific materials.
- Online Collection of Interactive Equations in Metals & Metallurgy
Covers properties of metal and metal-composite materials, corrosion resistance, forming and fabrication, heat treatment, surface coatings, working with powder materials, and testing for fatigue. Of use to materials scientists, metallurgists, and mechanical, aerospace and civil engineers seeking stronger metals with property requirements specific to each project.
Other Selected Resources
- Applied Mathematical and Physical Formulas - Pocket Reference (Industrial Press, 2007)
- Rules of Thumb for Mechanical Engineers: A Manual of Quick, Accurate Solutions to Everyday Process Engineering Problems (Elsevier, 1997)
- Optimal Estimation of Dynamic Systems (CRC Press, 2nd edition, 2012)
- Partial Differential Equations in Fluid Dynamics (Cambridge University Press, 2008)
- Stress, Strain, and Structural Dynamics - An Interactive Handbook of Formulas, Solutions, and MATLAB Toolboxes (Elsevier, 2005)
- Design Formulas for Plastics Engineers (Hanser Publishers, 2nd edition, 2004)
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|