Physics: Best Internet Resources: Home
This guide contains some of the best physics resources freely available on the Internet.
General Directories & Portals
See also Elements-HEP Tab.
- About.com Physics Directory
- CORE - COnnecting REpositories ( Knowledge Media institute, The Open University) - millions of scholarly articles aggregated from many Open Access repositories.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - Article Search (Lund Univ.) - Use the lower search box to access nearly 1 million OA articles in over 7,700 journals.
- Energy Citations Database (U.S. Dept. of Energy) - See National Library of Energy: Science and R&D (DOE)
- Europeana - Multi-lingual online collection of millions of digitized items from European museums, libraries, archives and multi-media collections.
- NIST Data Gateway - Access to all databases available from NIST's Standard Reference Data (SRD) collections.
- OAIster - collection of digital open access/open archive documents (OCLC)
- Science.gov - Gateway to authoritative selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results
- SciTech Connect (DOE) - Search across DOE's vast digital library of reports, articles, datasets, patents, multimedia, sofware and more.
- Virtual Physics Center - Martindale's Reference Desk
- WorldWideScience.org - Open access portal & federated search engine covering over 400 million pages from 65 countries. Papers can be translated into nine different languages.
- WWW Virtual Library - Physics