ENG105 Reitan: Home
- The Nobel PrizeOfficial website
- The New York Times: Nobel PrizesCurrent and archived articles related to the Nobel Prize.
Without a personal subscription, readers may encounter limited access to articles. Use UB access to find the full text of New York Times articles. Link found in News section below.
- Everything This link opens in a new windowThe "Everything" search engine, powered by Ex Libris Primo VE, provides a Google-like experience, allowing researchers to use one search box to discover reliable library content. More InfoUB ONLY
- Gale OneFile: News This link opens in a new windowCollection of more than 1000 English language news sources. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- Newspaper Source Plus This link opens in a new windowFull-text newspapers, newswires, TV/radio transcripts. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- New York Times Academic Pass for UB Users This link opens in a new windowDigital access to NYTimes.com (1851-present). Account set up and activation required. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
Encyclopedias for Background and Overviews
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowFull-text entries from encyclopedias and reference works published by Gale Group More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
History and Multidisciplinary Databases
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowComprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context This link opens in a new windowComplete one-stop source for information on social issues. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- America: History and Life This link opens in a new windowHistory of the United States and Canada. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
- Oxford African American Studies Center This link opens in a new windowProvides a comprehensive, scholarly resource for African American history and culture. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY