Teacher Education Institute: Metrics
The purpose of this guide is to assist Teacher Education Institute (TEI) students with the library-related research that is required for their Reflective Inquiry Projects (RIP).Last Updated: Aug 30, 2022 3:45 PM
Top Sources for Scholarship Metrics
- Journal Citation Reports This link opens in a new windowEvaluate and compare scholarly journals using citation data drawn from over 10,500 scholarly and technical journals in all areas of the sciences and social sciences More InfoData UB ONLY
- Scimago Journal Rank (SJR)Journal indicators developed from information contained in the Scopus® database.
- Eigenfactor.orgJournal influence indicators and mapped structure of academic research.
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new windowGoogle's trial effort to index the scholarly web
More InfoPartial Full-Text PUBLIC
- Ulrichsweb: Global Serials Directory This link opens in a new windowDirectory of magazines, journals, and other serial publications. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
EndNote SoftwareCitation management software available to the UB academic community. More InfoUB ONLY
423 Lockwood Library
- OWL: Online Writing LabPurdue University's guide to APA Style documentation
- The Writer's Handbook: APA DocumentationUniversity of Wisconsin's guide to APA documentation