Teacher Education Institute: Statistics
The purpose of this guide is to assist Teacher Education Institute (TEI) students with the library-related research that is required for their Reflective Inquiry Projects (RIP).Last Updated: Aug 30, 2022 3:45 PM
Top Sources for Statistics
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)Primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education in the U.S. and other nations. NCES is located within the U.S. Department of Education and the Institute of Education Sciences.
- United States Census Bureau: EducationProvides information on a variety of educational topics, from educational attainment and school enrollment, to school costs and financing.
- The World Bank: EdStatsData from hundreds of surveys that present a portrait of gender, income and rural/urban inequalities in education attendance, progression, completion, and attainment in many countries.
- UNESCO Institute for StatisticsCross-nationally comparable statistics on education, science and technology, culture, and communication for more than 200 countries and territories.
EndNote SoftwareCitation management software available to the UB academic community. More InfoUB ONLY
423 Lockwood Library
- OWL: Online Writing LabPurdue University's guide to APA Style documentation
- The Writer's Handbook: APA DocumentationUniversity of Wisconsin's guide to APA documentation