Physics: Best Internet Resources: History
This guide contains some of the best physics resources freely available on the Internet.
History of Physics
- Center for the History of Physics (AIP) - A wealth of resources including Selected Papers of Great American Physicists
- IsisCB Explore: Open Access History of Science Discovery Service (History of Science Society) - Searches the literature in the history of science, technology, and medicine. Based on the Isis Current Bibliography of the History of Science and updated annually.
- Museum of the History of Science Image Library (Oxford Univ.) -Over 8,500 images of scientific instruments, manuscripts, portraits, historic photographs, & engravings.
- Time-Warp Advances in Technology Time Line - 20th century to present
- Wikipedia Physics Timelines - an extensive directory of timelines on the Internet.