Domestic Violence: Home
- MINCAVA Electronic Clearinghouse (
Against Violence and Abuse) Minnesota Center
Current information on research and intervention with families experiencing both child maltreatment and woman battering. Includes articles, bibliographies, courses, events, funding opportunities, jobs, multimedia, organizations, research centers, service providers, and training.
- Human Rights Links (U.
Human Rights Library) Minn.
Scroll down to: “SPECIFIC TOPICS OF INTEREST”...
see: Women and Human Rights, and other topics.
- Stop Violence Against Women (Advocates for Human Rights)
A Few Specific Guides/Bibliographies:
- Violence Against Women Bibliography & Resources
- Medline Plus (Domestic Violence)
- Women in International Law: Research Sources (L. Louis-Jacques,U. Chicago, 2002)
- Transnational and Comparative Family Law: Harmonization and Implementation
- Honour Crimes Project
- Feminist Sexual Ethics Project (
) Brandeis University
- Focus on sexual ethics within Judaism, Christianity, and Islam---
- Marriage and divorce; Dating; Sexual orientation; Family; Women's rights; Family planning; Sex education; Sexual harassment; Rape; Child sexual abuse; Clergy sexual misconduct; Sex workers; Trafficking in women.
- Gender and Development Guide (One World)