Creating a Digital Artifact: Tools to Enhance Your Next Project: Videos
A Digital Artifact is an object that represents one’s learning. In today’s changing educational landscape, more courses call for a visual item as opposed to a “traditional” assignment or project. There are a multitude of free tools and software at our finLast Updated: Jan 12, 2021 9:27 PM
Best Practices for Video Creation
- Consider the audience
- Be knowledgeable of camera settings or software.
- Brainstorm and think through the process which generally includes creating, gathering and/or remixing content; recording; editing; post-production and publishing the video.
- Storyboards help brainstorm the characters, dialogue, plot, setting, props, background music and special effects for video projects.
- During the recording process, make sure to consider the best location to record sound.
- When finishing production, review the entire video before submitting.
- Consider uploading published videos to Vimeo or Youtube for easy sharing.