EndNote Basics: Videos and Handouts
UB Libraries Video
This introductory video is about 30 minutes in length.
- A PC with EndNote 20 was used to record the video.
- Preferences for Mac users are found under EndNote.
- Always be sure to double check your reference list for accuracy. The styles in EndNote are not perfect!
- If you notice any typos in your references, correct them in EndNote. Then click Update Citations and Bibliography in Word.
How to use EndNote 20 in seven minutes (Windows)
How to use EndNote 20 in seven minutes (macOS)
UB Libraries Handouts
The guides below will help you:
- Understand EndNote’s functions and capabilities
- Find out how to download the program and how to create a library
- Add references to your library
- Create groups to organize your references
- Find full text articles
- Start a bibliography using EndNote and Microsoft Word
Please download and save a guide for future reference!