Industrial & Systems Engineering Research: Other Datasets
- U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA)
- Crash Stats
- Special Crash Investigations
- Traffic Records
- State Traffic Safety Information
- SHRP2 Naturalistic Driving Study
This website provides access to the SHRP2 data sets, which consist of detailed data collected from driver assessments, vehicles, trip summaries, and critical driving events collected during the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute (VTTI) naturalistic driving study. You must register to use the site. The website supports three user access levels, as explained here.
Healthcare-Related Datasets & Statistics
- National Center for Health Statistics Public Use Data and Documentation
The NCHS offers access to an array of downloadable public-use data files, including but not limited to those listed below:
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS)
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS)
- National Hospital Discharge Survey (NHDS)
- National Survey of Ambulatory Surgery (NSAS)
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey (NHHCS)
- National Nursing Home Survey (NNHS)
- National Nursing Assistant Survey (NNAS)
- NCHS FastStats: Quick access to data from the National Center for Health Statistics organized by topic, including diseases and conditions, injuries, life stages and populations, health care and insurance, births, and deaths.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services HCUPnet (Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project) Data & Statistics HCUPnet is a free, on-line query system based on data from the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. The system provides health care statistics and information for hospital inpatient, emergency department, and ambulatory settings, as well as population-based health care data on counties.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: Data Sets and Statistics: Access to CDC data sets and statistics arranged by Topic and by Tools & Resources.
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|