ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Scientific Research
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 4:34 PM
ICPSR provides access to research data from agencies, government entities and researchers. Over 760 universities, government agencies and other institutions are members of ICPSR. Data producers preserve and disseminate primary research data using ICPSR. Researchers and students use the data available in ICPSR for papers and articles. Researchers can explore the Bibliography of Data-related Literature that links ICPSR studies with thousands of publications in the professional literature. Many of the datasets are available for downloading in SPSS, SAS, and Excel formats.
Most Popular Member-only Data:
- Collaborative Psychiatric Epidemiology Surveys, 2001-2003 (20240)
- ANES 2016 Time Series Study (36824)
- General Social Survey, 1972-2016 (36797)
- How Couples Meet and Stay Together, 2009-2015 (30103)
- Youth Development Study, 1988-2011 (24881)
- Electoral Data for Counties in the U.S.: Presidential and Congressional Races, 1940-1972 (8611)
- University of Michigan Campus Climate Survey on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, 2016 (37096)
- New Family Structures Study (34392)
- Japanese General Social Survey, 2012 (36577)
- United States Agriculture Data, 1840-2012 (35206)
Dates vary depending upon the dataset.