Last Updated: Dec 6, 2022 8:35 AM
Connect to Database
- AccessEngineering This link opens in a new windowEngineering handbooks and reference materials from McGraw Hill.More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
Remote access to this resource requires a UBITName and password.
AccessEngineering provides access to interdisciplinary engineering information, as well as tools for analyzing information and assisting with the learning process. Included in the content are eBooks, manuals, handbooks, and exam prep materials; graphing tools; case studies; material information and calculators; problem sets; instructional videos; and much more.
Subjects covered in AccessEngineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business Skills
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
To learn more about using AccessEngineering, a Quick Start is available by clicking here. Or view the video tutorial below for more information.
AccessEngineering also allows access to DataVis, an interactive, web-based data visualization tool that transforms the way students learn about material properties.
- Users can instantly visualize property data in an interactive dot-plots and scatterplots across a wide range of materials.
- DataVis includes a curated dataset of 200 materials and 65 properties.
For more information on DataVis, a User Guide is available by clicking here. Or view the video tutorial below.
- AccessScience This link opens in a new window
- Knovel E-Books: Science and Engineering This link opens in a new window
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260