Last Updated: Feb 21, 2022 2:49 PM
AccessPhysiotherapy provides access to physical therapy textbooks, procedure and exercise videos, image galleries, self-assessment tools, and a unique cadaver dissection tool.
Some of the features include:
- Leading physical therapy textbooks – Included with AccessPhysiotherapy is the definitive collection of physical therapy texts from McGraw-Hill Medical, such as the fully searchable and complete content of Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention and Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Multimedia – A robust library of narrated videos designed to teach exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions.
- NPTE review – More than 2,200 interactive self-assessment questions designed to help users prepare for the NPTE exam, including questions from the new edition of McGraw-Hill’s NPTE.
- Anatomy & Physiology Revealed – An interactive cadaver dissection tool that students can use to gain valuable anatomical knowledge through unparalleled access to views of the entire human body, along with imaging slides and animations.
- PT lecture series – Learn key neuroscience and neuroanatomy concepts as they relate to physical therapy through an ongoing lecture series, Essentials of Neuroscience in Physical Therapy, which combines graphics, case studies, and narration.
- Quick Answers – Concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips – whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting.