Skip to Main Content
- CPR (International Institute for Dispute Resolution)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) ADR
- ICC Dispute Resolution Library (UB Only) See UB Law Library Reference Desk for sign-on information
- JURIS Arbitration Law Database - Searchable database. Some resources are FREE; UB does not subscribe to "premium" content, but UB users can submit a Delivery+ request to obtain titles.
- Kluwer Arbitration (UB ONLY) To access, go through our Intelliconnect subscription (located under ‘international securities’ in the menu on the left side of the Intelliconnect database).
"...a free research & knowledge platform on transnational law"
Tabs include: Principles, Bibliography, Materials, and Links.
"TransLex-Principles are a systematic online-collection of principles and rules of transnational commercial law. They are being used by counsel and arbitrators in international arbitrations as well as contract drafters, academics and participants of moot court competitions in international arbitration across the globe..."