Last Updated: Oct 10, 2018 4:17 PM
The AMS (American Mathematical Society) provides full-text access to journals published by the AMS that the University at Buffalo Libraries subscribe to in print, plus access to the electronic-only journals of the AMS.
- Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society
- Conformal Geometry and Dynamics (electronic only)
- Electronic Research Announcements (electronic only)
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Mathematics of Computation
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- Representation Theory (electronic only)
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
Leads to full-text articles, abstracts, tables of contents, and article references.
Getting Started: From the AMS web site, click on the journal that you want to search or browse or do a "quick" or "advanced" search in all of the online journals (see searching tips).
Searching Tips: Once you link to the online version of the AMS journals, you may browse the current issue or all of the issues available online by author, article title, classification, keyword, abstract text, article text, and references using the Boolean operat ors, "AND, "OR," and "NOT." For more information, see the "Help Index" available on the site.
Dates of coverage vary.