Leadership in Times of Crisis (COVID Edition): Home
Virtual Global Programs Case StudyLast Updated: Aug 25, 2022 4:33 PM
COVID Demographic & Industry Impact Reports
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Industry Exposure: Healthcare & Social AssistanceSort reports by industry, country, exposure intensity and more.
- COVID-19 Demographic and Economic Resources - United States Census BureauA look at COVID impact on households and employers. Most reports allow drill down to state and county levels.
- Household Pulse Survey - United States Census Bureau"The Household Pulse Survey is a 20-minute online survey studying how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting households across the country from a social and economic perspective. The survey asks questions about how education, employment, food security, health, housing, social security benefits, household spending, stimulus payments, and transportation have been affected by the ongoing crisis."
Resources by Topic
- Caring for health care workers during crisisAmerican Medical Association publication.
Curated Reading List
- Leadership In The Time Of COVID-19From Forbes
"Right now, we really need sober, smart, values-driven, and focused leadership. Remember the old adage, “Crisis does not build character, it reveals it.” "
- 7 Leadership Traits For The Post COVID-19 WorkplaceFrom Forbes
"COVID-19 has not just changed the world but also changed the DNA of our workplace ecosystem in many ways. Our leaders must change as well to lead effectively in this new era."
- The other COVID-19 crisis: Mental healthFrom Qualtrics
"Social isolation, employment uncertainty, and the virus itself have combined to shock the health and wellbeing of employees around the world. And while leaders are rightly focused on the physical effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, there’s another global challenge emerging: mental health."
- Access World News This link opens in a new windowProvides the fulltext of many USA and international newspapers.More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- Business Source Complete This link opens in a new windowBusiness-related research and information. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
Well-being of Healthcare Workers
COVID & Flying