International Direct Investment Statistics
Four databases describe investments to and from OECD nations and the rest of the world. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) is an intergovernmental organization of industrialized nations.
- International Direct Investment by Country : Data cover international direct investment among OECD nations and the rest of the world. Values are in U.S. dollars and national currencies.
- International DIRECT INVESTMENT - Summary Tables : Data are in millions of U.S. dollars.
- International Direct Investment by Industrial Sector : Presents data by industrial sectors based upon the International Standard Industrial Classification Rev. 3 . Statistics are in U.S. dollars and national currencies.
- International Direct Investment - Exchange rates : Provides exchange rates in U.S. dollars and national currencies.
The following guides help novices understand this complicated subject:
- International Direct Investment Statistics Yearbook(Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Lockwood HG 4538 I536 (1993+; most recent in Reference)
- IIS Microfiche Library (LexisNexis)
Capen Multimedia Center at MicFiche HA154 .I542 (1983+)
A microfiche collection of publications issued by intergovernmental organizations covers 1983-2008. Beginning with 2009, documents are online in pdf format. Locate data through 2 indexes: LexisNexis Statistical or its print counterpart, the Index to International Statistics (IIS).(Lockwood Reference Index Area HA154 .I544 (1983+))