Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 5:16 PM
JoVE, the Journal of Visualized Experiments, is the world's first peer-reviewed scientific video journal. It features 10,000+ (and growing!) videos of laboratory methods and science concepts
JoVE divides its content into two unique sections: JoVE Research and JoVE Education.
- JoVE Research
- JoVE Journal: JoVE publishes the leading peer-reviewed, PubMed-indexed video methods journal. Articles consist of high-quality video demonstrations and detailed text protocols that facilitate scientific reproducibility and productivity. The scope of the journal includes novel techniques, innovative applications of existing techniques, and gold-standard protocols in the physical and life sciences, including:
- JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments **NEW**
- Online video encyclopedia of advanced research experiments for scientists in academia and biotech
- JoVE Science
- Education: A video library dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific experiments through engaging and easy-to-understand visual demonstrations. These simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations cover a wide range of STEM subjects including:
- JoVE Core: Video textbooks that explain concepts taught in undergraduate courses through high-impact animations and real-life experiments. Textbooks include:
- JoVE Lab Manual: All-in-one solution for teaching undergraduate lab courses through engaging, comprehensive, and curriculum-focused videos for both instructors and students. Subjects included are:
- JoVE Syllabus Mapping: Videos mapped to your courses and teaching labs.
All JoVE articles are indexed in PubMed/Medline, Web of Science, ChemAbstracts, SciFinder, and Scopus.
Varies, earliest videos are from 2006.