Nursing Reference Center Plus
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2023 12:46 PM
Clinically-oriented reference tool for nurses and other health care professionals. Content is derived from a combination of essential resources. Full-text information covers a wide range of health conditions, diseases, patient education, drug information, continuing education, guidelines, and information on research instruments. Integrated with EBSCO's CINAHL Plus and MEDLINE databases.
Nursing Reference Center Plus contains these additional unique content and features:
- Risk management topics
- Nursing practice and leadership topics
- Nursing care plans
- Alerts on new and updated content
- Multimedia content associated with skills
- Integration of eBooks
- Local notes
- Search results and alerts organized by specialty
- Includes all of Patient Education Reference Center (PERC)
An App for Nursing Reference Center Plus is available for iOS and Android to download from iTunes and Google Play. The app includes:
- Quick Lessons
- F.A. Davis Drug Guide
- Evidence-Based Care Sheets
- Skills Competency Checklists
- Nursing Practice and Skills
- Online access to nursing videos
Varies. Continually updated.
No print counterpart. Some resources contained within product are available elsewhere in print or online.