Open Access Legal Resources: Legal Texts
Open Access Legal Texts
- CALI eLangdell BookstoreCALI's eLangdell Press offers free legal casebooks, supplements, and chapters. eLangdell content has a nonrestrictive license that allows for free digital and e-book downloads, cheap printing, and easy editing.
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain (CSPD) PublicationsThe Center for the Study of the Public Domain at Duke Law School promotes research and scholarship on the contributions of the public domain to speech, culture, science and innovation.
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)Directory of Open Access Books is a joint service of OAPEN, OpenEdition, CNRS and Aix-Marseille Université.
- H20H2O contains many books compiled using open source caselaw from Caselaw Access Project. Collect materials, hide and annotate text, and distribute casebooks to your students quickly and reliably. All materials in H2O are licensed CC BY-NC-SA and free to copy, reuse and remix.
- Open Textbook LibraryA comprehensive resource for openly licensed academic textbooks. All textbooks are free, and the majority are peer reviewed.