University at Buffalo Libraries' Orientation: How Do I Get the Stuff I Find?
Get a general overview of the University at Buffalo Libraries' such as study spaces, finding resources, and getting help.Last Updated: Feb 11, 2022 12:33 PM
Your UB Card is Your Library Card
Use it to
- Check out books, laptops, calculators, DVDs, & course reserves
- Pay for Printing
A Delivery+ account allows you to:
- request full-text articles when UB doesn't have them
- request books that aren't available at UB
Use the Delivery+ website to make a request using the provided steps:
- Click on the Green LOGIN button at the bottom of the page
- Login in with your UB IT name and password
- Authenticate with UBIT Two Step verification
- You will now be in "My Account."
- Delivery+ requests can be made from the Delivery+ Requests link near the top left of the page.