Last Updated: Feb 14, 2023 1:09 PM
PolicyMap is a U.S. national data and mapping tool that combines a curated, comprehensive geographic data library with simple, robust mapping and analytics tool. University faculty, researchers, and students use it to create compelling maps of up to five layers, export trend charts with key benchmarks, download data for use in other tools, generate on-the-fly reports, and upload your own data to view it with PolicyMap data.
You can find a rolling list of New and Updated datasets on the Support Page.
- 2020 Census Decennial data • Health Professional Shortage Areas from HRSA
- Parks and Park Priority Areas from the Trust for Public Lands
- Aggregated number of medical offices, pharmacies, and shelters.
- K - 12 learning mode and COVID-19 Safety Measures from Burbio.
- Single-family home sales from Moody's Analytics.
- Transit data including bus and rail lines, stations and stops
Support Pages also include access to a Video Gallery, Academic Resources and New and Updated Features
A detailed list of data sources included in PolicyMap can be viewed at the product website: https://www.policymap.com/features/access-data
PolicyMap Tutorials: https://policymap.helpdocs.io