RLL 199 - Modern Visionaries and Outcasts: Basic Searching
Type in a keyword, phrase or title and search by the default of Everything or use the dropdown menu to limit your search.
To find materials by keyword in UB Libraries using Everything
Type in your keyword
Click the magnifying glass to search Everything or use the drop-down menu to specify collections:
- Everything UB + SUNY - materials owned by UB and SUNY, and print and electronic articles available at UB;
- Everything UB - materials owned by UB, including articles;
- Online Resources - UB materials available online, including articles, ebooks, and more;
- UB Libraries Catalog - materials owned by UB, excluding articles;
- Articles - print and electronic articles available at UB;
- SUNY Catalog - materials owned by UB and SUNY, excluding articles;
- Everything UB + SUNY + WorldCat - materials owned by UB and SUNY, articles owned by UB, and records in the WorldCat database.
On the left navigation panel, limit your results by type under Content Type and select the appropriate box
Basic Searching by Title: Book
Basic Searching by Title: eBook
Searching for Known Articles Video
Find Media Using the Catalog
To find media such as a DVD, click the Catalog tab and type in your search query. Select UB Libraries Catalog.
Narrow your results by content type. Select Videos from the options. Click Apply Filters at the bottom.
Find the relevant record to obtain the location and availability status of your item.