Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020
Last Updated: Mar 3, 2022 1:41 PM
The Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 Edition includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
Select any model to access definition, pronunciation, and disease descriptions. Create views into the human body and rotate and zoom into body regions. Dissect anatomy. See structures from all body systems and compare models side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images. The new 3D draw tool allows you to add arrows or draw on any model in 3D space, and you can add notes. To use this feature, and to create tours and favorites, you will need a free account.
You can download and install this resource on your mobile device or access it on your computer. An augmented reality mode is available on certain iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
For more information on the Site License: 2020 Edition, please visit this Visible Body Help Center page.
To get the Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 app on your mobile device, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you're logged in to your campus' network, go to this page, and click the On Campus button.
- Download and install the Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 app.
- Make sure you open your app when you're on campus and logged into your campus' network once every 150 days
- Go to this page, click the Off Campus button, and select the Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 app.
- In the pop up that appears enter and submit your email. Notice that a "Verification Code" option appears. Leave this web page open.
- Check your email for a verification code. Copy that code to your clipboard. Paste it into the "Verification Code" option on the web page and submit.
- Save the username and password provided.
- Use the link provided to download the mobile app. Launch the app. On the activation screen, enter the username and password provided.
To use Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 on your computer, follow the steps below. Note that this is not a download! You will have to follow these steps each time you want to use Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020.
- Check to make sure your computer can support Visible Body Human Atlas Anatomy 2020. The atlas works in Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (version 11 or later). On a PC: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10. On a Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Go to Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2020.
- Log in with your UBIT name and password if you are off-campus.
- Click the icon for Human Anatomy Atlas 2020.
- On the next screen, click Launch.
- Be patient while it loads! It may take a few minutes to initialize.
- Create a free account to use tours, favorites, and notecards features. (optional)