AHFS Drug Information - Stat!Ref
Last Updated: Mar 1, 2021 4:31 PM
AHFS DI® is an unbiased and authoritative source of comparative and evidence-based drug information containing a monograph on virtually every molecular drug entity available in the US. Drug monographs offer critically evaluated published evidence based on advice of leading experts in the field as well as public bodies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Basic and advanced search, and search within title, as well as browse by table of contents sections. Citation downloads and favorites options.
To use the mobile app, you will need to set up access and renew every thirty days.
- Open AHFS Drug Information - Stat!Ref through the UB Libraries.
- Click on Profile above the search bar.
- Select Register and enter your information and UB email.
- Once registered, open the Profile page.
- Click the Activate button. You will then see when your account will be active until.
- Download and open the Stat!Ref app from your app store.
- Login with your UB email and the password you created when registering.
AHFS is limited to five concurrent users. If a title accessed via AHFS is left idle, access will time out to allow other users.
American Drug Index
Drug Facts and Comparisons (HSL Book Collection QV772 D7924)
Drug Interaction Facts
Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM)
Ophthalmic Drug Facts
The Review of Natural Products