Chemical & Biological Engineering Research: Equations
- Differential and Differential-Algebraic Systems for the Chemical Engineer Solving Numerical Problems
- Mathematical Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineering
- Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers A Manual of Quick, Accurate Solutions to Everyday Process Engineering Problems
Knovel Interactive Equations
- Online Collection of Interactive Equations in General Engineering
Covers energy efficiency, fluid mechanics, mathematical functions, systems engineering, design of experiments, geographic information systems, new product development, and materials properties. Of use to all engineers requiring quick refreshers on fundamental engineering principles, definitions of specific terms, equations, and properties data about specific materials.
- Online Collection of Interactive Equations in Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Covers both chemical processes and product development, including plant design and operation, as well as analytical chemistry, catalysis, separation, and synthesis used in the creation of new products. Industrial safety and process refinement are highlights of the collection. Of use to chemists and materials scientists, chemical, petroleum, and process engineers working on applications as broad as food production, petrochemical processing and nanotechnology.
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|