Children's and Young Adult Literature: Selected Sources: Starting Points
- Literature Resource Center This link opens in a new windowLiterature-related research; useful biographical & critical content covering all time periods & genres. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- Dictionary of Literary Biography (DLB) This link opens in a new windowBiographical essays on British & American authors from all eras & genres. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- Gale Literary Sources This link opens in a new windowSearch several Gale resources at once. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowFull-text entries from encyclopedias and reference works published by Gale Group More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- UB Libraries Catalog This link opens in a new windowA listing of books, journal titles, and other materials held by the UB Libraries.PUBLIC
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowComprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
- The Cambridge Guide to Children's Books in EnglishLOCKWOOD Reference PR 990 .C36 2001
An A-to-Z Reference of children's books written in English from pre-Norman times to 2000. Entries are included for authors, titles, topics and technical terms.
- The Oxford encyclopedia of children's literatureLOCKWOOD Reference PN 1008.5 .O94 2006
Includes over 3,200 entries covering all aspects of children's literature from the Medieval period to the 21st century on an international scale.
- Something About the Author (SATA)LOCKWOOD Reference PN 451 .S6 1971 to present
- Best Books for Children: Preschool Through Grade 6LOCKWOOD Reference Z 1037 .G48 2010
- Best books for middle school and junior high readers : grades 6-9LOCKWOOD Reference Z 1037 .G482 2009
- Best books for high school readers : grades 9-12LOCKWOOD Reference Z 1037 .G4816 2009
- Popular Series Fiction for K-6 Readers: a Reading and Selection GuideLOCKWOOD Reference Z 1037 .T4654 2009
- Beyond picture books : subject access to best books for beginning readersLOCKWOOD Book Collection 1037 .B278 2008
Browse in the PN 1008, PR 990, Z 1037 and Z 1200 sections of the LOCKWOOD Reference collection to locate additional materials.
421 Lockwood Library, North Campus