Civil Engineering Research: Datasets
Data Sets Related to Bridge Engineering
Data Sources Related to Transportation Engineering
Datasets Related to Seismic Engineering
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Earthquake Data Sets
- U.S. Geological Survey Seismic Design Data Sets
- Center for Engineering Strong Motion Data
- NOAA Strong Motion Earthquake Data Values of Digitized Strong-Motion Accelerograms, 1933-1994
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS) Data Sets Including a directory of other sites' datasets
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER) Ground Motion Database
- Southern California Earthquake Data Center
- European Strong-Motion Database
Citation Management Software
UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers.
For help using EndNote, check out the EndNote Basics Guide here: https://research.lib.buffalo.edu/endnote-basics. The Guide contains descriptions of features, PDF downloads, and videos on how to use EndNote effectively.
For more help, contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org.