Education Law: Primary Sources
Rules & Regulations
Federal Administrative Decisions
Lexis and Westlaw available to law students only.
Reporters & Digests
- School Law Reporter Law Library KF4114 .N35
- A Digest of Supreme Court Decisions Affecting Education Law Library KF4114 .Z57 2009
Law students: Sign into your Westlaw or Lexis account prior to clicking on the links below
- Westlaw: Federal Education Cases
- Westlaw: West's Education Law Reporter
- Westlaw: Multi-State Education Cases
- Lexis: Federal Education Law Cases
- Lexis: State Education Law Cases
Westlaw & Lexis are available to law students only.
Click on "Advanced Scholar Search" then scroll down and choose jurisdiction(s).
New York Sources
- Laws of New York: Education - Consolidated laws from the website of the New York State Legislature. Print versions of the Education Law can be found in the Law Library.
- New York Code of Rules and Regulations: Title 8 (Education) Law Ref Desk KFN 5035 1960.A2.
- New York State Education Department Reports (1962 to present). KFN5648 .A558. Decisions of the Commissioner of Education (1991 to present).
- New York State Department of Education Website
IN THE REFERENCE COLLECTION:
National Survey of State Laws Ref Desk KF386.N38
State Education Contacts (US Dept. of Education)
Contact the department of education, the higher education agency, special education agency and adult education agency in your state.
National Conference of State Legislatures: Education