Environmental Engineering Research: Datasets
- Envirofacts Data Warehouse - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Annual Energy Review - U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Web Soil Survey - U.S. Department of Agriculture
- National Wetlands Inventory - U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Water Resources Data - U.S. Geological Survey
- Toxic Release Inventory - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC) - U.S. Department of Energy
- European Environmental Agency - various datasets available regarding Europe's environment
Citation Management Software
UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers.
For help using EndNote, click here for the EndNote Basics Guide here. The Guide contains descriptions of features, PDF downloads, and videos on how to use EndNote effectively.
For more help, contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org.