Environmental Engineering Research: Handbooks & Encyclopedias
- Eisler's Encyclopedia of Environmentally Hazardous Priority Chemicals (Elsevier, 2007)
Information on hazardous organic and inorganic chemicals, including sources, uses, physical and chemical properties, tissue concentrations in field collections and their significance, lethal and sublethal effects under controlled conditions.
- Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry
Detailed information on chemicals, products, processes, and techniques.
Selected Online Handbooks
Below is just a small selection of books and handbooks we have available electronically. Please also use the UB Libraries "Everything" Search to search our entire collection of print and electronic book resources.
- Handbook of Environmental Engineering (CRC Press, 2015)
- Chemistry for Environmental Scientists (De Gruyter, 2015)
- Handbook of Hazardous Chemical Properties (Elsevier, 2000)
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (CRC Press, 103rd edition)
- Elimination of Micro-organisms by Drinking Water Treatment Processes - A Review (IWA Publishing, 2010)
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution (Elsevier, 5th edition, 2014)
- Air Pollution Control Technology Handbook (CRC Press, 2nd edition, 2015)
- Groundwater Quantity and Quality Management (ASCE, 2011)
- Handbook of Solid Waste Management and Waste Minimization Technologies (Elsevier, 2003)
- Handbook of Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies (Elsevier, 2002)
- Manual of Environmental Microbiology (American Society of Microbiology, 4th edition, 2016)
- Remediation Technologies for Soils and Groundwater (ASCE, 2007)
- Treatment Technologies for Groundwater (American Water Works Association, 2010)
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems Manual (EPA/625/R-00/008)
- Soil Survey Laboratory Methods Manual
- Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste, Physical/Chemical Methods (SW-846)
Citation Management Software
UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers.
For help using EndNote, click here for the EndNote Basics Guide here. The Guide contains descriptions of features, PDF downloads, and videos on how to use EndNote effectively.
For more help, contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org.