Environmental Engineering Research: Handbooks & Encyclopedias
- Eisler's Encyclopedia of Environmentally Hazardous Priority Chemicals (Elsevier, 2007)Information on hazardous organic and inorganic chemicals, including sources, uses, physical and chemical properties, tissue concentrations in field collections and their significance, lethal and sublethal effects under controlled conditions.
- Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry
Detailed information on chemicals, products, processes, and techniques.
Selected Online Handbooks
Below is just a small selection of books and handbooks we have available electronically. Please also use the UB Libraries "Everything" Search to search our entire collection of print and electronic book resources.
- Chemistry for Environmental Scientists (De Gruyter, 2015)
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (CRC Press, 98th edition)
- Elimination of Micro-organisms by Drinking Water Treatment Processes - A Review (IWA Publishing, 2010)
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution (Elsevier, 5th edition, 2014)
- Groundwater Quantity and Quality Management (ASCE, 2011)
- Handbook of Solid Waste Management and Waste Minimization Technologies (Elsevier, 2003)
- Handbook of Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies (Elsevier, 2002)
- Manual of Environmental Microbiology (American Society of Microbiology, 4th edition, 2016)
- Remediation Technologies for Soils and Groundwater (ASCE, 2007)
- Treatment Technologies for Groundwater (American Water Works Association, 2010)
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|