• Description: "research applications in all disciplines of the humanities and humanities-related social sciences", including legal studies
• Availability: U.S. citizen or permanent resident with Ph.D. conferred at least two years before the application deadline, with a lapse of at least two years since prior "supported research leave."
• Duration: "six to twelve consecutive months devoted to full-time research"
• Amount: $70,000 (full Professor) / $45,000 (Associate Professor) / $35,000 (Assistant Professor)
• Deadline: September 27,2017