DAAD Research Stays in Germany
• Description: "DAAD offers grants for one to three months in all academic disciplines to scholars at US and Canadian institutions of higher education to pursue research at universities, libraries, archives, institutes or laboratories in Germany. The aim of this particular program is to support short-term research stays and thus promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues."
• Availability: "Scholars at US or Canadian universities or research institutions who hold the Ph.D. (or equivalent) and have been working in research or teaching full time for at least two years at the time of application and after receipt of the doctorate are eligible."
• Duration: One to three months
• Amount: "Monthly payments of EUR 2,000 for lecturers and assistant professors and EUR 2,150 for associate professors and full professors."
• Deadline: Applications open from June 30th, 2018 to October 15th, 2018