Gale in Context: Environmental Studies
Last Updated: Feb 8, 2023 2:38 PM
Connect to Database
- Gale In Context: Environmental Studies This link opens in a new windowCoverage of environmental research, issues, policy, and decision-making in the form of full text journal articles, news stories, interactive maps, statistical data, refereed case studies, podcasts, and more. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
Remote access to this resource requires a UBITName and password.
GREENR is a unique and interactive database/interactive portal providing international coverage of a broad spectrum of environmental and ecological issues, research, policy, and decision-making. It provides an underlying foundation that promotes an understanding of sustainability, energy, and the environment. Among the topics covered are:
- Global warming/Climate Change
- Food safety
- Economic development, population issues, and the environment
- International relations
- Environmental pollution
- Agricultural & resource management
- Green energy systems, jobs, building design, and engineering
- Eco-friendly lifestyles and community planning & development
GREENR has a variety of search and browse options that go beyond traditional bibliographic content (newspapers, magazines, and scholarly/academic journals), with access to data and information via videos, podcasts, images (updated daily), primary source documents, statistical data, maps, case studies, organization profiles, social networking sites, and more. GREENR’s interactive mapping features allow users to easily browse by countries, organizations, or topics (150 categories).
GREENR is one of the most innovative new-generation of database products. You can customize your journal and news searches.
Climate & Weather Resources
by Fred Stoss Last Updated Apr 4, 2023 89 views this year
Ecology & Environment
by Fred Stoss Last Updated Feb 8, 2023 94 views this year
by William Offhaus Last Updated May 24, 2023 8283 views this year