Historical Statistics of the United States Millennial Edition Online
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 5:24 PM
Compendium that reproduces over 37,000 statistical series from over 1,000 sources. This database updates Historical Statistics of the United States, last published by the Bureau of the Census in 1975. All tables include citations to data sources and descriptions of data anomalies. Comprehensive signed essays on each topic put the statistics in historical context. Users can:
- View statistics in html or PDF formats.
- Download either individual or groups of tables in Excel or CSV formats.
- Download essays and data documentation.
- Create customized tables that integrate columns from multiple data series.
- Save search criteria and tables for future use.
- Email essays and tables.
Colonial times through the present.
Historical Statistics of the United States: Earliest Times to the Present
Lockwood Reference HA202 .H57 2006
Five volumes deal with:
- Work and Welfare
- Economic Structure and Performance
- Economic Sectors
- Governance and International Relations
Other related print counterparts include:
- Datapedia of the United States, 1790-2005
Lockwood Reference HA202 .K87 2001
- Economic Report of the President
Lockwood Reference HC106.5 .A272 (most current issue)
Lockwood Documents (Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) number, the call number, varies depending upon the administration)
Provides data for the most recent 30 years.
- International Historical Statistics: Africa, Asia, and Oceania: 1750-1993
Lockwood Reference HA 4675 .M55
- International Historical Statistics: Europe, 1750-1993
Lockwood Reference HA 1107 .M5 1992
- International Historical Statistics: The Americas, 1750-1993
Lockwood Reference HA 175 .M55 1983b
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (published annually since 1878)
Lockwood Reference HA 202 (1946+; most current at Reference Desk.
Lockwood Documents US C 3.134 (1957+)