The following collections contain correspondence, and other documents related to Keyishian v. Board of Regents. Click on the highlighted collection title to see that collection's online finding aid. Tips for using online finding aids can be found under the Searching tab of this guide. All of the University Archives' online finding aids can be searched here. Click on the Searching tab of this guide for help with locating and using our online finding aids. Paper finding aids are available in the University Archives for collections that are not highlighted.
For assistance, please contact the University Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 645-2916.
- 16/4F/1333: Harry Keyishian papers, 1952-1997 [bulk 1964-1970]
- MS 5: Richard Lipsitz Sr. papers, 1964-1967
- 22/5F/190: Newton Garver papers, 1962-2003
- 16/4F/383: George Starbuck papers on the Feinberg Oath, 1963-1968
- 1/2/1370: Feinberg Oath and Statement, 1965
- 3/1/289: American Association of University Professors, Buffalo Chapter records, 1926-1973
- 5/4/304: Office of the President permanent files, 1938-1969
- 5/4/470: Office of the President general files, 1921-1974 [bulk 1967-1974]
- 16/4F/128: Thomas E. Connolly papers, 1955-1968
- UB People files for Harry Keyishian, Newton Garver, George Hochfield, Ralph Maud, George Starbuck and Richard Lipsitz, Sr.
- Heins, Marjorie. 2013. Priests of Our Democracy: the Supreme Court, Academic Freedom and the Anti-Communist Purge. New York and London: New York University Press.
- 22/5F/767: William T. Parry papers, 1919-1984 Box 1, Folder 28 and Box 6