LSAMP Summer Research Program Library Resources Guide: Home
Are you currently part of the LSAMP Summer Research Program?
Then this Guide is for you!
Information on how to use the Guide is below, but don't hesitate to contact Erin Rowley, Engineering Librarian, if you have any questions or get stuck.
This Guide was designed specifically for students participating in UB's LSAMP Summer Research Program, but it will also be useful for all students completing engineering homework assignments and research projects.
This Guide provides information on:
- Library resources/databases for STEM research,
- Evaluating information (including tips for reading a scientific paper),
- Collecting and citing sources (including how to use EndNote citation management software),
- Literature reviews (including what they are and best practices for writing lit reviews),
- Writing abstracts for scientific papers,
- Streaming video resources available, and
- Other information sources for literature research (patents, standards, technical reports, and material properties information).
Use the tabs above to access these resources online.
If you cannot find the information you need, or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact UB's Engineering Librarian, Erin Rowley, email@example.com, for help with finding the information you need
The University at Buffalo is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to ensure we provide equal access to all users. If you experience any difficulty in scheduling an appointment with me on this website, I will provide an alternative means of making an appointment. To request assistance or provide suggestions about improving the user experience, please contact me, Erin Rowley, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (716-645-1369).
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260