Materials Science & Engineering Research: Reports
Databases & Report Collections
- Materials Genome Initiative Reports
- NTIS (National Technical Information Service)
Leads to reports written by individual researchers and agencies under contract to the federal government covering research in all areas of technology and the physical and life sciences. More Info
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)
NASA issues numerous reports dealing not only with aeronautics and space, but with aerospace-related aspects of earth resources, energy, the environment, and medicine.
- Dept. of Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Technical Reports
Publicly available, unclassified technical reports published since 1974.
- Use Google or another Internet search engine to find the report either by title, author, or report number;
- Go to the sponsoring agency's website and browse/search the site.
Citation Management Software
|UB has a site license to EndNote, software that allows you to collect, store, organize, retrieve, and automatically format references to journal articles, books, patents, and more in your papers. Contact me for more information.|