ENG 105 - Multimodal Resources: Video
If you use TikTok or record personal video a lot, then finding a way to make your content into this video format could be the project for you. Your TikTok (or other short video) should include:
- Up to 60 seconds of video
- A popular audio trend or video format/meme (if there is an audio or video format that is longer than 60 seconds, you are free to use it)
- Paraphrased ideas, direct quotes or other forms of references to your eight (8) bibliography sources. These could be visual, audio, or a combination.
- A screenshot or other type of an image related to your topic.
- Pinned comments, text bubbles or other visual overlays that cite the bibliography sources you reference in your video.