HIS301: Historical Writing: Love Canal
Love Canal - An Introduction
Use the following resources to supplement your primary source research.
- Love Canal guide
- Includes a comprehensive timeline of Love Canal events, as well as a list of archival collections
- Finding Aids database
- Finding aids are documents that describe/list the items in archival collections
- Navigate to the link to conduct a search for a subject or topic to reveal relevant collections in the University Archives
- If you see the description of an item you would like to view, contact email@example.com
- Love Canal website
- UB Spectrum (1955-1979) via NYS Historic Newspapers
- Full-text searchable database, allowing you browse issues of the Spectrum, 1955-1979
- Navigate to the search bar to conduct an advanced search
Please use these recommend resources to identify a collection or primary source of interest for your project. You can also conduct your own keyword search via our Finding Aids Database. If you see the description of an item you would like to view, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.