Banking and Finance Law: Key Legal Sources
Legal Resources/ Databases
CCH/Wolters Kluwer Intelliconnect - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Reporter
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Reporter
Once you're in CCH/Wolters Kluwer Intelliconnect , see the database in the left menu.
This NEW database contains these and more:
- CFPB Watch – monthly newsletter written by Dewey LeBoeuf attorneys
- CFPB Update - weekly highlights of legislative, regulatory, judicial and industry developments affecting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- CFPB Advance Release Documents - Daily, brief descriptions of important industry items are posted with links to full text of source documents.
- CFPB Reporter - A comprehensive resource covering the federal laws and regulations governing consumer financial protection and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, with extensive practice commentary and analysis by Ralph C. Ferrara of Dewey & LeBoeuf. Organized by Act.
- CFPB Quick Charts - A quick reference tool that allows users to quickly find and track recent activity involving the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau