Banking and Finance Law: Search the Web
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell) (Banking)
- Find Law (Banking Law)
- Hieros Gamos (Banking and Finance Law, US)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- National Information Center
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- US Congress, House Committee on Financial Services
- US Congress, Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
- US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Searching the Internet
Don’t just plop a word or phrase into Google and wade through the results — be a Google Power User!
Specialized Internet Search Engines
- Fee Fie Foe Firm (law firm website/blog search engine)
- LEXISWeb.com (search engine of legal websites - free)
Organizations, Associations, Government - Links to websites
- SEC’s EDGAR database (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval). See also: SEC Info provides some enhanced functionality.
Very Useful! UB provides access to some of the resources listed in these guides, but not all of them. Please see a librarian if you'd like to locate something!