New York Legislative History: Web Resources
WEB RESOURCES -- NY LEGISLATIVE HISTORY
- NYS Legislative History Tutorial
- Outline: Steps for Compiling a NYS Legislative History
- New York Legislative Bill Information
Bills & resolutions, consolidated laws, chapter laws, constitution, vetoes & budget bills. 1995+
- New York Assembly Homepage
The Legislative Information System provides keyword access to Assembly bills. Legislative memoranda, summary and actions on bills, and recorded votes; Assembly calendar and committee agendas. Also includes text of the State Constitution, laws of New York including newly signed Chapter Laws, and selected reports presented to the Assembly.
- New York Senate Homepage
Keyword searchable file of both Senate and Assembly bills and resolutions. Senate rules, legislative schedule, committee memberships, public hearing schedules, Senate reports, Senate e-mail addresses and biographies. Laws of New York, NY Constitution, Chapter Laws, Governor's veto messages.
- New York State Library
- New York State Archives
- New York State Government Information Locator
ILS is an online directory that identifies official information sources of NYS government and provides assistance on how to access those sources. ILS uses the Internet to gain access to electronic publications, databases, documents and records produced by State agencies, the State Legislature and the State Judicial system.
- New York State Unified Court System
- Access points for NYS government entities.
- New York State Bar Association