Shakespeare Research: Full Text Resources & Primary Resources
Full Text Resources and Primary Resources
- Early English Books Online This link opens in a new window22 million digital page images of every work printed in the English language as well as works printed in Great Britain and its dependencies from 1473-1700 in any language. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
- Renascence EditionsAn Online Repository of Works Printed in English between the Years 1477 and 1799.
- First Folio (eds. John Heminge, Henry Condell)hosted by Tufts University
- Google Books This link opens in a new windowCollection of books and magazine issues More InfoPUBLIC
- Global ShakespearesThe Global Shakespeares Video & Performance Archive at MIT is a collaborative project providing online access to performances of Shakespeare from many parts of the world as well as essays and metadata by scholars and educators in the field.
- Renaissance: The Elizabethan WorldA collection of various Elizabethan-related texts and links, most notably the home for Life in Elizabethan England: A Compendium of Common Knowledge, 1558-1603.
- Sixteenth Century BalladsA full-text database of pre-1600 ballads.
- HathiTrust Digital Library This link opens in a new windowA digital repository of online books and other scholarly materials. More InfoPartial Full-Text PUBLIC
421 Lockwood Library, North Campus
For questions regarding class assignments, contact:
Professor Carla Mazzio
Associate Professor of English
University at Buffalo
513 Clemens Hall