Clinical Resources: CME/CE/CPD Credits
About this page
You can earn continuing education credits when you use the resources listed below. Links are provided so you can learn more about how to earn and claim these credits. Note that individual accounts are required to keep track of credits earned. For instance, once you go to AccessMedicine through the UB Libraries link, you can establish a MyAccess account.
Visit the Continuing Medical Education with UptoDate page to learn more about how to earn CME/CE/CPD credits when you use UpToDate. There is also a video that you can watch on the "How do I earn CME/CE/CPD credit by accessing UpToDate from an embedded link within my secure clinical system?" page.
- AccessMedicine This link opens in a new windowContinually updated medical content from medical titles. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
Access Medicine allows physicians to research a topic and receive credit for that research. Only certain titles are eligible. For a list of titles and more details, visit the About CME page or watch McGraw Hill Medical's CME Overview Video.
Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Nursing Reference Center Plus This link opens in a new windowA comprehensive reference tool designed to provide relevant clinical resources to nurses and other health care professionals. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
For instructions about how to access and use CEU modules in Nursing Reference Center Plus, please visit this page: Continuing Education in Nursing Reference Center Plus.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text This link opens in a new windowNursing & allied health-related research. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
For more information about how to access and use CEU modules in CINAHL, please visit the following pages:
CINAHL Continuing Education Modules
Review the Earn CME Credits with VisualDx page. Similar instructions can be found on the How to Claim Your CME Credits pdf.
- PsychiatryOnline This link opens in a new windowThe most widely used psychiatric reference in the world. More InfoFull-Text UB ONLY
Go to the Education & CME page to explore more about CME opportunities in PsychiatryOnline. In addition, you might also want to read the CME Exam Dashboard guide.
- ClinicalKey This link opens in a new windowSearch engine and database of peer-reviewed and evidence-based clinical information resources designed to support physician patient care decisions. More InfoPartial Full-Text UB ONLY
Please visit ClinicalKey's CME/MOC Accreditation Statements and Additional Information page for more details.
Henry Stewart Talks
- Henry Stewart Talks This link opens in a new windowAudio-visual streaming of lectures in the areas of biomedical and life sciences by the world’s leading experts. More InfoStreaming Media UB ONLY
Instructions for earning CME/CPD can be found on Henry Stewart Talks Accreditation Information page.