Clinical Resources: Home
About this guide
HUBNET, a collection of resources provided by area hospitals and the University at Buffalo, was retired on December 1, 2020. This guide replaces HUBNET and serves as a portal to clinical resources and other biomedical databases.
Subscription databases require a UBIT name and password.
Point of Care Resources
UB Libraries databases (all require you to log in off campus):
- UpToDate - Find Calculators in the main menu near the top of the page. Click the link. View By Specialty, List Alphabetically, or Search.
- ClinicalKey - A link to Clinical Calculators is under Tools on the main page. Browse by Category or Search.
- Lexicomp - Click Calculators in the main menu near the top of the page. There is a Calculator Lookup or you can Browse by Category.
- Clinical Pharmacology - Check out Clinical Calculators under Resources. Jump to specific types of calculators using the navigation on the left hand side of the page.
- Facts & Comparisons - Click More Clinical Tools in the main menu near the top of the page and select Calculators. There is a Calculator Lookup or you can Browse by Category.
Search or browse for journals on our journals page or below. Check the dates of coverage if you are looking for a particular year or issue.
Search the UB Libraries catalog for books or use the search boxes below. Log in to get complete results and to request items. For a more targeted search, click the Advanced Search option to the right of the search box or refine your results using the options on the left of the results.
HUBNET's ebooks came from three sources: ClinicalKey, AccessMedicine, and Ovid.
If you are looking for a list of the books in ClinicalKey, go to the database and browse for books (there is a link for Books under Browse). Then you can filter by specialty or filter the list by title.
You can also find more ebooks in AccessMedicine and Ovid. In AccessMedicine, go to Books and choose Library. Filter by specialty on the left. The link to Ovid should take you right to a list of ebooks that you can look at by title or subject.
by Nell Aronoff Last Updated Oct 15, 2021 4582 views this year
by Elizabeth Stellrecht Last Updated Aug 5, 2021 202 views this year
by Amy Lyons Last Updated Aug 5, 2021 1375 views this year
by Molly Maloney Last Updated Oct 20, 2021 1242 views this year
by Michelle Zafron Last Updated Oct 20, 2021 225 views this year
Exercise and Nutrition Science
by Michelle Zafron Last Updated Oct 20, 2021 507 views this year
Find additional research guides here.