EndNote Basics: EndNote Online
What is EndNote Online?
EndNote Online is an online citation management tool which works together with your EndNote desktop program. As a member of UB's academic community, you have access to the full option package available from the Online program.
The two most useful functions of EndNote Online are:
(1) The ability to work in EndNote if you are not on your desktop (both online and through the EndNote App); and
(2) The ability to sync your EndNote desktop library with your EndNote online library.
Create your EndNote Online account through your desktop account or through Web of Science. The shortcut link is: myendnoteweb.com
For further information on using EndNote online:
- installing plug-ins
- adding references to your library
- organizing and sharing your references
- using Cite While You Write
- matching your manuscript to a journal
- access your library from the EndNote App
EndNote Online Essentials
(Check out the "Key Moments" index in the video description to find specific tips!)